Powerful concepts that we use to help our clients get from where they are to where they want to be.
- Client’s needs analyzed
- Goals and Objectives are set
- Recommendations are discussed
- Implementation Strategies are placed
- Investing and Asset Allocation Strategies are made
- Annual review of goals, objectives and plan is scheduled
Services and Products We Provide:
An important part of planning for your financial future is protecting it. Whether you live too long, die too soon or become disabled, these products can help you and your family protect the life you’ve built.
- Universal Life, Whole Life and Term Insurance
- Mortgage Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accident & Sickness Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Medical & Dental Plans for individuals
Financial strategies to help people acquire wealth and keep it.
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
- Stressless RRSPs
- Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
- Registered Education Savings Plans
- Registered Pension Plan conversion
- Non-Registered Plans
- Non-Registered Leverage Loan Strategies
A key to any financial strategy is preparing for retirement. Thom & Associates offers a variety of plans to help clients prepare for their days of leisure
- Guaranteed Retirement Income (minimum 5% guarantee rate of return)
- Registered Retirement Income Fund Savings Plans (RRIFs)
Accumulation Products such as:
- Segregated Funds *
- Guaranteed Interest Funds (GIFs), Guaranteed Interest Certificates (GICs)
- Life and Joint Life Annuities
Elder Care Protection
Care in the later years of life can be a monetary burden, but proper preparation can help clients protect themselves and their loved ones should extended care be needed.
- Convertible Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Life Time Annuities
- Critical Illness
Estate Transfer Concepts & Solutions
Years of savings can be destroyed without proper estate planning. Thom & Associates creates a plan during life for issues after death:
- Trust Accounts
- Spend Thrift Planning
- Life Insurance
- Power of Attorney for Finances (Required in Quebec)
- Segregated Funds *
- Guaranteed Interest Accounts (GIAs, GICs)
- Business Succession
For tax and/or legal advice please consult your personal tax and legal professionals for additional guidance regarding tax-related matters. Thom & Associates advisors will be happy to consult with your legal professional during this planning process.
* Segregated funds products are offered through multiple carriers.
* Insurance products are provided through multiple insurance carriers.
* Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs) are offered through multiple carriers.
* Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and other expenses may be associated with segregated fund investments. Please read the Fund Information Portfolio carefully before investing. Segregated Funds may be guaranteed, their values change frequently, and their past performance may not be repeated.